Organic Special Pollen - 100 Gram
Organic Special Pollen
- It is obtained from pure wild flowers and packaged untouched by full automatic machines in full hygienic conditions.
- Hippocrates, a Greek physician in history, named pollen, one of the oldest known dietary supplements, as the immortal meal of the gods.
- Pollen grains are male reproductive cells of plants and have all hereditary properties.
- It is the most important source of protein for bees to survive.
- It is very rich of minerals and vitamins
- All the requirements of the Organic Farming Regulation are fulfilled and the production is provided and it brings this value to you.
- You can consume 1 teaspoon of Organic Pollen pure daily or mix it with honey or milk.
- You can keep it at room temperature (18-22 ° C) in its own packaging.
- Bee products can cause allergies in individuals with a high allergic nature.
- Products containing honey and honey should not be fed to babies under 1 year old.
What is Organic?
- The products labeled with Organic are made in a certain way.
- Organic beekeeping is organic production with no dye, nails, agriculture spraying, industry and roads to a certain distance.
- The "organic" sign denotes different types of production in honey and bee products.
- Stock: 15
- Model: 0278
- Weight: 100.00g
Ex Tax: $24.99