Pollen - 100 Gram
Organic Special Pollen
- Hippocrates, a Greek physician in history, named pollen, one of the oldest known dietary supplements, as the immortal meal of the gods.
- Pollen grains are male reproductive cells of plants and have all heredity characteristics.
- Pollen, protein and vitamin colored tubules that are male reproductive cells of plants and have all hereditary properties.
- Pollen collected by bees from various flowers is their main nutrient.
- It is very rich of minerals and vitamins
- It is a unique product that contains all the nutrients that must be taken daily for a living person to grow and develop with these ingredients.
- You can keep it at room temperature (18-22 ° C) in its own packaging.
How To Use?
- You can consume 1 teaspoon of pollen on a daily basis or mix it with honey or milk.
- Bee products can cause allergies in individuals with a high allergic nature.
- Products containing honey and honey should not be fed to babies under 1 year old.
- Stock: 15
- Model: 0012
- Weight: 100.00g
Ex Tax: $23.99