Propolis - 20 ML
- The color varies from yellow green to dark brown depending on the region and source of propolis.
- Its aroma is resinous and its smell is aromatic
- Propolis, generally known as "bee glue", is the substance used by the bees to collect the disinfected passage inside the hive, cracks, which it builds from the resin secreting trees, plant shoots and buds, and its cracks.
- Propolis is known to have antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral effects.
- It is presented as a product that consumers can use easily with its water soluble form.
How To Use?
- It is recommended to use 15 drops for children daily and 30 drops for adults.
- It can be used in pure form and can be consumed by adding it to honey, water or fruit juice.
- Store in its packaging at room temperature (18-22 ° C).
- Bee products can cause allergies in individuals with a high allergic nature.
- Products containing honey and honey should not be fed to babies under 1 year old.
- Stock: 15
- Model: 0179
Ex Tax: $26.99