Turkish Traditional Copper Coffee Pot
- Handmade Turkish Traditional Coffee Pot / Coffee Maker / Cezve for making of Turkish Coffee or Italian Espresso.
- The Turkish Coffee Pots made in Gaziantep and are produced with traditional methods by hand.
- The making of Turkish Coffe with that Turkish Coffee Pot takes only two minutes.
- The design of that Turkish Copper Coffe Pot is traditional and is hammered from copper artisans in Turkey.
- The grip of that coffee pot is made from pearl with grape muster.
Copper has accompanied mankind since the beginning of history. It gained its victory in the kitchen thanks to its excellent qualities in the Renaissance period. Sturdy, soft and workable; It is the best thermal conductor and suitable for all kinds of cooking needs. With the glamor of its pink glitters, it captivates anyone who is a good culinary fan.
How To Use?
- Please use wooden or plastic buckets
- Wash it per hand and dry per hand
- For the cleaning use a cloth dipped in salt and vinegar or lemon and salt or a special copper cleaning product.
- Small: Height 8 cm / 3.14 inch, Bottom 7 cm / 2.75 inch, Mouth 5.5 cm / 2.16 inch
- Medium: Height 8.5 cm / 3.34 inch, Bottom 8 cm / 3.14 inch, Mouth 6.5 cm / 2.55 inch
- Large: Height 10 cm / 3.93 inch, Bottom 9 cm / 3.54 inch, Mouth 7 cm / 2.75 inch
- Weight: 710 gr
- Material: Copper
- Origin: Turkey
- Shipping: Istanbul
- Shipping Company: DHL
- Stock: 15
- Model: BS-BC55
- Weight: 710.00g