Turkish Copper Pan - XXLarge 24 cm
This product qualifies for free shipping
Free Shipping on any order above $ 50
Turkish Copper Pan
- Handmade Turkish Copper Pan for your kitchen.
- The Copper Pan has a diameter of 24 cm
- The Pan are made by hand with traditinal methods in Gaziantep, Turkey.
- The methods used in the manufacture are plastering and hand hammering.
Why Copper Pots?
- Copper pots have the best thermal conductivity of all types of pots.
- The smallest changes in temperature are quickly passed on to the food, which means that the heat supply can be regulated well and time and energy can be saved.
- Rapid and even supply of heat is a great advantage for very sensitive ingredients.
- The conductivity of copper is nine times higher than aluminum and even 25 times higher than steel.
- Prepared dishes stay warm longer in copper pots than in conventional cookware.
Copper has accompanied mankind since the beginning of history. It gained its victory in the kitchen thanks to its excellent qualities in the Renaissance period. Sturdy, soft and workable; It is the best thermal conductor and suitable for all kinds of cooking needs. With the glamor of its pink glitters, it captivates anyone who is a good culinary fan.
How To Use?
- Please use wooden or plastic buckets
- Wash it per hand and dry per hand
- Please do not wash in the dishwasher
- For the cleaning use a cloth dipped in salt and vinegar or lemon and salt or a special copper cleaning product.
- Mouth Diameter 24 cm / 9.44 inch, Bottom Diameter 19 cm / 7.48 inch, Height 5 cm / 1.96 inch, Thickness 1.3 mm / 0.05 inch, Weight 1220 gr
- Material: Copper
- Origin: Turkey
- Shipping: Istanbul
- Stock: 15
- Model: BS-BTS020
- Weight: 1,220.00g
- Dimensions: 24.00cm x 24.00cm x 5.00cm
Ex Tax: $59.99